Our ethos is that by maintaining buildings to a high standard we ensure users respect their surroundings. Whether it’s affordable homes, educational buildings, public sector offices or privately owned assetts, customers must feel comfortable in order to perform well.
We pride ourselves on working closely with end users to ensure their needs are met and within schools are experienced at programming major works during school holidays.
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Lifecycle planning and delivery
- Responsive repairs
- Building services design & project management
- Energy and utilities management
- M&E installation and maintenance
- Surface water pumps
- Stock condition surveys
- Hard landscape
- Playground equipment installation and maintenance
- 24/7 Contact centre
Pinnacle PSG staff are an integral part of the school community respected and valued for the important role they play.Richard Ware, Headteacher, Fairfield School, Bately, Yorkshire